1 – Controller Identity: INGENIERIA IRADI, S.L. Postal address: Pol. Ind. Ibarrea Pabellón 14,15 – 31800 – Alsasua (Navarra) Telephone: 948 56 48 61 Email: email@example.com
2 – Purpose Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the commercial relationship: provision of the company’s services, preparation of estimates, answering your queries or requests for information, etc.
- Promotion of the company’s services by email or postal mail.
- Response to the communications sent through the web form.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to manage the service and, in any case, for the period set forth by the applicable legislation regarding limitation for liability.
3 – Legitimate basis for processing your personal data Depending on the purpose for processing your data, INGENIERIA IRADI will use different legitimate bases to do so:
- Consent of the interested party (article 6.1 a) EU Regulation 2016/679): for the response to communications sent through the web form, as well as requests for information, preparation of estimates.
- Execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party (article 6.1 b) of EU Regulation 2016/679): for the management of the provision of services derived from the commercial relationship.
- Legitimate interest of the company (article 19 of the LOPD and article 6.1.f) of EU Regulation 2016/679): for the processing of contact data, function or positions held by natural persons providing services in a legal entity to which INGENIERIA IRADI provides services, as well as for purposes of promoting the company’s services.
4 – Who can access your personal data? Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, the following persons may have access to your personal information:
- Authorized personnel of INGENIERIA IRADI subject to the applicable data protection laws.
- Official bodies or third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation: the company’s consultancy company (labour, tax, accounting and legal), the tax authorities and banks, savings banks and rural savings banks; all to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the personal information is collected.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on the ability to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable legislation, having signed the legally required contracts. Regarding international transfers of your personal data, the Office 365 email service is used, belonging to the company MICROSOFT CORPORATION, which is a member of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework agreement, which guarantees compliance with European regulations on privacy protection in data exchanges with the United States.
5 – Rights In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights, which you may exercise at any time and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
You may exercise these rights materially by sending this form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address indicated in the first section. You will also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent. Likewise, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data may have been infringed, for more details consult the web https://www.agpd.es